- Teacher Store – Bad things happen there when you haven’t been paid in 2 months. And, by the way, you don’t need another border.
- The Library – You don’t need parents seeing you check out the latest saga by Jackie Collins or Danielle Steele’s fluffy romance. They need to think you’re pouring over the research.
- Pinterest – Stop beating yourself up for not making your own table group decorations out of straw, pipe cleaners and toothpaste and alphabetizing your sticker collection.
- The Movies, the Grocery Store, Target or Anywhere Students From Your School Might Be – Admit it, you love your students. But you love them just a little less when you’re trying to run into the store in your pajama bottoms, no makeup (sorry, guys!) and a rat’s nest for a hair-do. Plus they stare at you when they see you in public, don’t they? You don’t need to be on exhibit during the summer! That’s what the school year is for!
- Wearing a Bathing Suit Within a 60 Mile Radius of your School District – Just Don’t! It’s jarring for everyone involved for multiple reasons.