April 28, 2014
I’m so glad to have had the opportunity to get to chat with you a bit at Plain Talk. It is a highlight of my year for so many reasons – I love the people, I love the content and, oh yeah, New Orleans ain’t bad either!!!
I wanted to make sure that you have all of the support following our sessions, so I’ve provided a few resources that you’ll need as you get things done back at your site!
Here are the handouts from all four of my sessions – Please click the links below and feel free to download them and share with your colleagues:
- Common Core Coaching Upgrade 2014
- Speaking and Listening Standards are the FUEL for All Others! Teach your students the art of discussion in 20 days or less!
- Stop the Chit Chat and Start Planning! A Simple, Do-Able Lesson Planning Process for the Common Core
- Differentiated Instruction Doesn’t Have to Be So Darn Difficult!
I really would love to stay in touch with you throughout the year and there are several ways for us to do this:
- Read my weekly blogs at www.jackson-consulting.com
- Come over and ‘like’ my Facebook page to see what I’m spouting off about this week…and weigh in! (www.facebook.com/jacksonconsulting)
- Grab another free resource right now by filling in the boxes below… 30-Day Quick-Start Guide to Text Dependent Questions
Can’t wait to keep in touch! See you next year at Plain Talk!