I was honored to be asked to do an interview on instructional coaching…I love talking about this stuff – and this interview reminded of that fact! Click to listen to the audio and check out my answers to these questions:
• What skills do effective Instructional Coaches possess?
• What is the best way for coaches to build trust with teachers?
• What is the best way for coaches to hold teachers and administrators accountable to their action points?
• Do you recommend a specific model to follow for Instructional Coaching?
• What advice would you give to new, eager coaches who would like to develop themselves professionally?
• What does Jackson Consulting look for when recruiting new team members and why?
Click the arrow below to listen to the interview
The link for the audio is not there!
Oh no! We will get that fixed…stay tuned!!!