I was honored to be asked to do an interview on instructional coaching…I love talking about this stuff – and this interview reminded of that fact! Click to listen to the audio and check out my answers to these questions:
• What skills do effective Instructional Coaches possess?
• What is the best way for coaches to build trust with teachers?
• What is the best way for coaches to hold teachers and administrators accountable to their action points?
• Do you recommend a specific model to follow for Instructional Coaching?
• What advice would you give to new, eager coaches who would like to develop themselves professionally?
• What does Jackson Consulting look for when recruiting new team members and why?
Click the arrow below to listen to the interview