Grab your free seat at my training: How to Teach K-12 Students Point of View on July 25th at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time!
Point of View is a direct underpinning skill for Common Core Reading Informational Text and Reading Literature Common Core Standards…and I’ve got a simple plan for you to teach it so they learn it!
We’ll be covering:
- How to Explain Point of View So Kids Understand It.
- How to Teach Point of View Simply.
- How to Apply the Point of View Lesson to Any Text!
Come on and join me!
- Free Class on How to Teach Point of View to K-12 Students
- Friday, July 25th, 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time
- 45 minutes including an “open mic” Q and A session where Jill answers your questions live!
- Can’t join me live on the class? No problem! Sign up for the class and we’ll send you the free recording of the class via email within 48 hour of the class!