Take control over your prep time and blow the roof off of your teaching results with this step by step plan!
I am always looking for short-cuts to teaching that don’t compromise the quality of what we do for kids. One of the areas that has been lacking in simplicity for me is really simple, but totally powerful lesson planning! It seems like I either write too much in my lesson planner or too little…either way, I feel like I haven’t hit the nail on the head with a super simple, but totally confidence-boosting way to plan…until NOW!
Join me as I share with you (for FREE!) my lesson planning template that is literally shaving 50% or MORE time off of my weekly and daily lesson planning! I’ll show you how it’s not only making my lesson planning time more speedy, but I’m teaching better lessons and getting better results!
If you are:
- A K-12 teacher, principal, instructional coach, facilitator, instructional aide, interventionist, Special Education teacher or Title teacher
- Looking for an uncomplicated and super simple way to lesson plan…and get on with your life! 🙂
- Open to thinking differently about lesson planning and how to explicitly teach kids what they need to know
- Searching for opportunities to make your lesson delivery even sharper and more focused
- Are dying to receive Jill’s brand-new lesson planning template
- Want to get your specific lesson-planning questions answered LIVE by Jill
…then this free class is for you!
Note: We will not be releasing the transcripts or recordings of this class, so you must be live on the class to get this valuable information! I know many of you might be teaching during this time, but I bet your principal would find you coverage for 1-hour so that you can be a part of our class…don’t be shy…just ASK! You don’t want to miss this information…it’s FREE professional development!