Teachers just want a plan to follow. In fact, most are crying out for answers to the questions: “What do I teach next week? What materials should I use? Help!”
We owe it to them, and our kids, to give them a specific, streamlined, step-by-step process to follow as they plan for full CCSS implementation, don’t you think?
Join me on our class that takes the impossible and makes it do-able…
In our brand-new class, Coaching the Common Core Advanced, we are going to take the very broad, very confusing concept of curriculum mapping the Core Standards (which, by the way, we have made way clunkier than it needs to be!) and break it down into four steps:
- Step 1: How to map out your yearlong plan for teaching the standards to mastery
- Step 2: How to map out your monthly plan
- Step 3: How to map out your weekly plan
- Step 4: How to plan for your daily lessons
By the time you complete the class, you will be able to coach your teachers in fully mapping and lesson planning their instructional year. They will be able to leave for the summer knowing WHAT they are teaching and knowing HOW to teach it! Not a coach? No problem! Any educator will benefit from perfecting our Common Core planning steps!
- Class 1, May 30: How to Plan a Year’s Worth of Common Core Instruction
- Class 2, June 6: How to Map a Month-long Plan for Explicit Common Core Instruction
- Live call with Jill on June 7th!
- Class 3, June 13: How to Map a Weekly Plan for Explicit Common Core Instruction
- Class 4, June 20: How to Lesson-Plan from the Weekly Plan and Answer the Question: “So What Do I Teach Today?”
- Live call with Jill on June 21st!
Just click and start your customized video class straight from your inbox AND have the benefit of live interaction, too!
Tied up and can’t be a part of our live class?
You haven’t missed a thing! We deliver the video links directly to you each week during our class!
Coaching the Common Core Advanced Class Details:
- Four (4), videos of Jill teaching you the how-tos of mapping the CCSS – this is a change from our webinar format – you asked for full video recordings and you got ’em!
- Video links are delivered to your inbox on these days: May 30, June 6, June 13 and June 20.
- Two (2) live calls with Jill and her expert team where you can ask questions about the classes, get advice on what to do with your Standards planning, troubleshoot challenges and have our team vet your ideas! Live calls are scheduled for June 7 and June 21 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. You will receive a private call-in PIN for this call.
- It is not necessary to have been a part of the Coaching the Common Core Class in order to participate in the Advanced Course. However, you can purchase the Coaching the Common Core Class to get all caught up! Just let know that you are interested in purchasing our first class!
- Our commitment to you is that we will bring absolutely *brand new* content to you…no recycled, regurgitated content or materials!
- Print-and-go class Resource Guide for each participant that allows you to put the content to work…right away!
- Do-able, practical and concrete steps and resources for you to take back and use after each class.
- We will model for you how to do each step in the planning process…this isn’t just talking at you, the videos will show full-blown how-to models!
- You are a special guest in our Facebook Class Group – weekly updates, questions answered, encouragement from Jill and others in the class make the content “pop!”
- The videos are yours to use again and again as you perfect the content!
Your summer just got more relaxing…you’ll have the ENTIRE 2014-2015 school year mapped out and planned before you leave on Summer Break. That’s Common Core POWER and Common Core CONFIDENCE!
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY
PURCHASE ORDER AVAILABLE TO GROUPS OF 8+
Note to participants: First off…THANK YOU! Once your payment has been received, you will receive an email detailing how to get started and organized for our class (if you don’t receive an email within 1 hour of placing your order for the class, check your spam folder and if you still haven’t received confirmation, send an email right away). Sometimes school and district spam filters are so strong our stuff gets sent to spam and we want to take care of it right away for you!