Jill’s new book is now shipping!
Get a peek into how, why and for whom Jill wrote the book:
Let’s start with a little SELF-ASSESSMENT…
Do you need to forgive yourself for:
- Sporadic coaching
- Not giving feedback on your walk-throughs
- Apologizing for being a coach with tough teachers
- Feeling like “who am I to be giving feedback to teachers?”
- Avoiding hard-to-coach teachers and coaching only the kind ones
- Putting small tasks above coaching
- Not having a sense of structure as you coach
Are you a coach or principal who is:
- Ready to tackle the lack-of-time issues with coaching
- In need of a tailored coaching plan for each teacher
- Trying to bring focus to what and how you coach teachers
- Looking for guidance on what exactly is the most important stuff to coach
- Feeling pressure to give feedback but are intimidated by delivering tough messages
- Excited about learning new ways to take notes that translate into a super focused debriefing
- Curious about how to talk to your principal about coaching without feeling like you’re tattling on teachers
- Checked more than one box in Step 1…
- Checked more than two boxes in Step 2…
…then this book is probably the perfect fit tool to fuel your coaching!
We tested the book with actual coaches: check out what they had to say
I love what I see and can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!
Wow!! The icons are so helpful too! It seems easy to navigate!
I have talked with the other coaches at our school about how great this book is! I can’t wait to get a copy! You are awesome ????????
Get this book finished!!!! Our coaches need it!!!!!
Clean. Clear. Concise. Consistent. I’m digging it.
I love the icons that denote a video or download. And the cheat sheet for teachers! And the breakdown example for principals! I can’t wait to get my own copy.
I love it! The format is eye catching, clean and screams, “Read me!”
The side bars are my favorite. I like having pull out quotes or just short chunks I can share with staff that need the boost!
Very practical layout! I like it A LOT!
It’s very concise and to the point. I like that with this book you have 2 options to further coaches understanding which is the video and the download. Very well thought out and helpful in planning out coaching for the district and principal goal.
I appreciate the white space on the pages. There is enough information on each page to get ‘hooked’ on the message, but not enough to feel overwhelming. Looks great!
This looks fantastic! It’s easy on the eyes and the information is clear and relevant! I think the sidebars are my favorite–it’s like you’re right there cheering me on… I can’t wait to order the book!
I LOVE the 10 priorities and cheat sheet. It’s simple and easy to follow!
Simplicity is the answer to most things in life and here is what simplified coaching looks like…
Click each page to open!
Oh and don’t forget the other goodies that really make coaching come alive even more!
- Downloadable checklists and forms
- Done-for-you note-taking sheets
- Video demonstrations
- Video chats with Jill around the most important topics
Are You Ready to roll, coach?
To Use Your CREDIT CARD, click here!
To Get an ESTIMATE, click here!
To Submit a PO, click here!