I went on a free resource creating binge! Check out some things that have been really helpful for other people that I think you might like!
- This is a simple template I use to give myself a snapshot of teachers I’ve seen, what we talked about and what will happen next.
- This resource helps teachers plan for differentiated instruction when they share kids in small groups – it can also be used for teachers who differentiate for their own kids.
- This is a down-and-dirty fluency plan…no explanation needed!
- Yet another resource that needs no explanation – it is what it is!
- Are you seeing a pattern here? No need for me to explain!
- The word ranking freaks people out, but the whole point of this sheet is for principals, coaches and teachers to be able to differentiate support they give to teachers.