Welp…it’s true. I’m 40 today. I’m actually not sad about it…stunned is more like it! Ha!
So here’s what my day is going to look like:
- Sleep in
- Go to breakfast at my favorite little ladylike breakfast spot with my mom
- Go to the spa for a facial, pedicure and massage
- Read my fluffy, no-purpose book about love or romance and things like that
- Relax and watch the Real Housewives or something really intellectual
- Relax some more
- Go to dinner at a place where 40 year olds go for dinner which is probably somewhere fancy shmancy (and the same places I went when I was 39)
All the things I love jam-packed into one day! I’m a very blessed, very happy, very content 40 year old. I couldn’t ask for anything more.