“I couldn’t find that one simple, how-to writing book that I’d always needed…so I decided to write it myself. What I didn’t anticipate is that I would end up feeling so much more confident as a writing teacher after so many years of feeling like I really didn’t have a clue as to where to start.”
How to Teach Students to Write Informational Text Makes your Teaching Job Super Simple
- Lesson Plans for Each Writing Skill You Teach: Literally just pop them into your plan book!
- Eight Month Teaching Plan: The big picture plan is already done!
- Deconstructed Steps: No fancy words or hard to understand teaching concepts allowed in this book!
- All in One Place Resources: No more down-the-rabbit-hole Google searches for that perfect resource for tomorrow’s teaching…it’s all here!
- Student Fill-in and Write-able Sheets: Literally print and go or project the image on your smart board without having to sit at your computer and create new resources every week!
- Differentiate Writing Instruction: Use the Simple resources for kids of any grade who might need more hand-holding and use the Advanced resources for those who are hitting grade level benchmark!
What’s in It
We have deconstructed the skills in writing informational text and found 11 fundamental skills each K-12 must teach and every K-12 student must master:
Each Book Includes an Online Code That Gives You Access to the PDF Documents for All of the Student Resources
We have made 20+ printables, downloadables and fill-ins from the book available to you in simple PDF documents! This means that you don’t have to recreate documents or resources to use right away in your classroom – they are already waiting for you online. Inside each book is a code that gives you immediate access!
A peek inside…
Four Ways Teachers are Using This Book
Use This Book As Your Scope and Sequence for Teaching Writing Skills
Use This Book to Simplify and Enhance Materials You Are Already Using
Use This Book to Provide More Practice on the Most Important Skills
Use This Book to Differentiate Writing Instruction for Struggling Students
I Am Ready to Teach My Students How to Write Informational Text!
*Purchase orders are accepted! Please fax your purchase order to (888) 586-4862 and press ‘send’ on your fax machine when you hear the message begin or email your purchase order to email@example.com. Thank you so much!